Premium Cotton Beige
Exceptionally strong, tremendously versatile and environmentally sound.
Organic Raw Materials
Diresco surfaces are composed of 93% natural quartz granulate, a mineral found in abundance throughout the world. The remaining 7% of content consists of resin and pigment. Our Research & Development division has recently designed a highly innovative BIO-UV Technology. Our new resin, used in the manufacturing process, is environmentally sound and vegetal in origin. The formulation is not only healthier for the world and your own living environment but provides technical aspects that surpass previous standards and definitions.
In the past, the impact of the sun and its damaging ultraviolet light has prevented quartz from being applied outdoors. Luckily, this dated constraint is no longer an issue when using Diresco quartz surfaces. With our new BIO-UV Technology our surfaces are equipped to yield optimum weather resistance. Our surfaces are exceedingly robust and will withstand the insidious creep of dampness, frost, and corrosion. The use of quartz outside is now a realistic and viable option.